Computing Forever joins the small but growing ranks of prominent YouTubers who are abandoning atheism and returning to the faith of their fathers.
CF’s account of his teenage break from his childhood Catholic faith, his wanderings through the dark valleys of atheism and Leftism, and the life-altering event that brought about his return are covered in this video. It comes highly recommended for anyone who’s grappling with despair over the state of the world.
I found it striking how CF reached many of the same conclusions we’ve been discussing on this blog, including:
- The blue pill –> red pill –> black pill progression, and how the final black pill is really a white pill.
- Atheists, even red-pilled atheists, cannot hope to overcome the sinister forces that are destroying the West, partly because those forces use atheism as a weapon.
- Christianity formed the basis for Western morality, and only Christian morality can defeat the poz.
- Far from being tyrannical, the Church provides a bulwark against state overreach by grounding human rights in a transcendent source the state can’t threaten, bribe, or overrule.
- Communism is a servant of the evil, nation-wrecking forces now assailing us. Its aim is to replace God with an all-encompassing Big Brother state.
- A nation’s religion is how that nation explains itself to itself. Nations need compelling origin stories to remain coherent. The European nations’ strength is derived from Christianity, which plugged them into the ultimate origin story–the birth of Christ.
- Those who glorify mass consumption, excess, drug abuse, and porn have been duped into serving the enemies of civilization.
- Trying to argue with Leftists on their terms is a mistake. Their aim is to get you talking politics to the exclusion of religion. In encounters with the Left, skip over politics and go straight to religion.
- Conflating the Catholic Church’s corrupt hierarchy with her timeless doctrines is a category error. Rejecting the Church due to the misdeeds of its human officeholders is exactly what the enemy wants you to do.
- Vague spirituality is no substitute for the time-tested Christian moral framework.
Give it a watch.
Powered by WPeMatico