This month we have
- The Keresztury TVirs by Ivan Popov, his first English language publication and telling the story of a dark future when technology leads in new directions
- God Eaters by Joshua M. Young, a story about what it means to be human and the struggle to live up to it in us all
- George the Second by Gregory L. Norris, a tale about an unexpected consequence of cloning
- The Great Teacher by Scott Chaddon, can a deity learn from its mistakes?
- HMS Mangled Treasure by L. Jagi Lamplighter, a story that explores a strange realm of faeries, pirates and souls.
- Civic Militarism and Heinlein’s “Starship Troopers” by Patrick S. Baker, that muses on the society of the future and miliatary service
- On Emotion Drugs by Jeffrey A. Corkern, the second installment of an exploration of the soul
- The Ring of Gyges and Cloaking Technology in Star Trek by Victor Grech, that looks at the what it means to be invisible
- Why we are here? by Roy Gray, an exploration of the nature of the universe and our place in it
- The Philosophy of Serenity by Anthony Marchetta, that explores that segment of the Whedonverse
- Our serial, Beyond the Mist by Ben Zwycky continues in this issue as well, with Chapters 8 & 9