There is a great list over at the Glen, 2325 things Mr. Welch can no longer do during an RPG (the list only have 500) and if you are an RPG fan you will chuckle your way through the entire list. It is magnificent. Here is a sample
- Synchronized panicking is not a proper battle plan.
- Collateral Damage Man is not an appropriate name for a super hero.
- I do not have weapon proficiency in cat.
- There is no such game as Wereshark the Buffet.
- There is no Gnomish Deathgrip, and even if there was, it wouldn’t involve tongs.
- I cannot yell “FREEBIRD” every time the bard makes a perform roll.
- I cannot spend character points to buy imaginary friends
- My marital status does not affect in anyway my fear checks.
- The alignment of 2 years olds is not automatically Neutral Evil.